Ways to Get Involved
Ways to Get Involved
Corporate Partnerships are vital to Harvard Street’s ability to deliver innovative and evidence-based health care services. They enable us to provide new programs and services like exercise, dance and yoga classes — that improve the lives of the patients we serve. Partnering with Harvard Street not only positively impacts our work but helps companies achieve their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goals.
We are looking for partners who believe in Harvard Street’s mission and want to invest in the health center to make long-lasting impacts on the community that serves some of the poorest and sickest people in this region. HSNHC’s Development team and Corporate Volunteer Manager work with our corporate partners to help them achieve their CSR goals while finding opportunities that are mutually beneficial to our patients.
Corporate Partnerships at Harvard Street typically include:
- Event Sponsorships
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Grant Funding
- Funding Referrals
If you are looking for an opportunity to support Harvard Street, please consider hosting a fundraising activity.
Send inquiries to: email@example.com.
HSNHCs’ internship program provides placement for undergraduate and graduate-level students throughout our two sites. The health center’s experienced staff has a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share with students across many disciplines ranging from medical staff, dental, and optometry. All of our interns are placed at Harvard Street to receive training and experience working within a health care setting. Internships typically range from one semester to a full academic or calendar year.
At Harvard Street, we believe that our work is enriched by the student interns who come to us with a wide variety of experience, backgrounds, languages, and perspectives.
The Value of Harvard Street’s Internship:
- Our students receive extensive training in a quality health care setting
- Our goal is to prepare students for employment in the field and the benefits of working in and serving a diverse group of patients
- We have a multitude of services within one agency which offers interns exposure to cross collaboration and have opportunities to learn about a broad range of positions in the health care field
- We have qualified staff in a variety of disciplines such as: licensed clinicians, nurses, psychiatrists, therapists, dental, optometry, pediatrics, management, communications, IT, human resources, counseling, veteran’s services, and health center operations.
Send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org