We are Accepting New Patients!
Please call us at 617-825-3400 to make your appointment today!
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday-Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Specialized Services for Children, Teenagers, Adults and Women
Harvard Street Neighborhood Health Center’s physicians and support staff provide quality care to children in the greater Boston neighborhoods of Dorchester, Roxbury, Mattapan, and surrounding areas. The wide range of specialized services for parents, infants, children and adolescents include:
- Prenatal counseling
- Newborn and infant care
- Adolescent care
- Well-child visits
- Acute and chronic illnesses treatment
- Emergency care and treatment
- Routine developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Camp, school and sports physicals
- Routine lab work and screening
- Family counseling for behavior and school challenges
Harvard Street refers pediatric patients to specialists at any of the surrounding pediatric hospitals including Children’s Hospital Boston, Boston Medical Center, Tufts Medical Center, and Massachusetts General Hospital.