Dental Clinic Brings Healthy Smiles to Patients
Harvard Street Neighborhood Health Center’s Dental Clinic was established in the early 1970’s to address the dental health needs of the communities served by the health center. The clinic has created healthy smiles for patients of all ages and from all walks of life. A team of caring and experienced dental professionals takes time to get to know patients and understand their unique needs. They work together to develop a dental treatment plan that will result in the beautiful and healthy smile that patient always wanted!
- Utilization of the latest in digital radiography, digital imaging and computerized medical record technologies for improving quality of care to ourpatients;
- Panoramic X-ray capability makes a complete half circle from ear to ear, producing a complete two-dimensional representation with an overall picture of all teeth and jawbones;
- Staffing includes an onsite dental surgeon, allowing for full-service dentaltreatment;
- A secure Patient Portal provides patients with access to their documentation and makes it possible for them to communicate securelyon linewith doctors and caregivers;
- Affiliation as a training site for Boston-area dental schools including Harvard University, Boston University and Tuft University Schools of Dentistry.
- Retrofitted operatories in the dental clinic to comply with OSHA, CDC and ADA standards to meet the safety challenges of Covid-19.
- HEPA Filtration Units for aerosol extraction for added protection for patients and staff during dental procedures.
- Incorporation of infection control protocols into our dailywork flow including temperature screening for all patients, social distancing and augmented PPE usage including, face shields, N95 masks, gloves, gowns, heavy duty coveralls, head and shoe covers.