We are Accepting New Patients!
Please call us at 617-825-3400 to make your appointment today!
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday-Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Harvard Street Neighborhood Health Center’s Adult Medicine Department provides outstanding comprehensive primary care and well care management for adults. The knowledgeable staff of physicians and nurse practitioners offer personalized quality care ranging from routine well visits to treatment of acute and chronic illnesses. As part of managing health care needs, Harvard Street coordinates specialty care within the health center or at any of Boston’s top hospitals.
- Preventive health services, including cancer screening and health counseling
- Chronic disease management, including management of diabetes, asthma and hypertension
- Acute care services via both scheduled and walk-in appointments as well as 24-hour phone access to providers.