Harvard Street Neighborhood Health Center - YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY
Due to the Corona Virus (COVID-19) which has caused a public health crisis across the globe, our priority is keeping you healthy. We have made several adjustments ranging from our hours of operation to providing new methods of supporting your health care needs.
Until further notice, our hours of operation are:
Monday – Friday: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Saturday: 9:00AM – 3:00PM
- The Dental Department is only taking emergency visits.
- Behavioral Health and Nutrition will have visits, but ONLY by phone.
- Adult, pediatric and OB/Gyn will call and discuss whether your visit will be in person or over the phone.
- The Harvard Street Pharmacy will operate during our new hours.
- For HSNHC Quest Lab: Currently we are not drawing blood at our Lab, however if you need blood draws, the nearest locations are: Quest Diagnostic: 319 Longwood Avenue, Boston, and 1575 Blue Hill Avenue, Mattapan, MA.
- Our new Food Pantry day and hours (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY): Wednesday's from 10:00am - 3:00pm, 895 Blue Hill Avenue, Dorchester
- For health insurance assistance, our financial counselors are available by calling: 617-825-3400
- We are still assisting with SNAP and Food Stamp applications. Call: 617-825-3400
- All health center events through May 2020 have been canceled.
Most important – If you are sick, call our IM Nurse at: 617-822-5590, or in an emergency, call 911. We advise that you take all the public health precautions during this COVID-19 Crisis. Please visit our website regularly. We will post updates as new information becomes available.
In safety and good health,
Your Harvard Street Neighborhood Health Center Family